Posts filed under "Event Registration"
When attempting to register for an event (or access a donation/registration form), you may receive a message saying:
"Sorry, there are no active events at this time."
There are two common reasons for this condition. Below are the problems and resolutions:
- The event is closed.
To ensure your event is open, go to the Event Settings screen for your event. At the very top, verify that the event is open (not closed). If necessary, check the "open" button and then scroll down to click the "Accept these settings" button.
- None of the products in the event are available on today's date.
From the Event Settings screen, scroll down to view your products. You will see start/end dates for each one. If none of the products is available today, then your event form will not work. If you need to adjust the dates for your products, click the "Edit" link and revise the dates accordingly. Consult the SiteOrganic help system for more details on how to do this.
Click here to watch!
If you have a user who reports that their card was declined, please make sure they have entered the following correctly:
- Their First and Last name in their profile match their credit card
- Their Address in their profile matches their credit card billing address
- Verify the zip code in their profile matches their credit card billing address
- They have entered the CVV code correctly - The CVV code is a 3 or 4 digit code printed on the back of the card but is not embossed with the rest of the card numbers. This CVV code ensures the card if physically present with the person making the purchase
- They have selected the correct expiration date listed on the credit card