Please check out the different mailbox options below.
IMAP/POP Accounts are $2/month per mailbox include:
- 10GB of dedicated storage per mailbox
- Built-in calendar, contacts, tasks
- Personal and group-wide contact lists
- 50GB maximum attachment size
- Domain and mailbox level spam controls
- SSL encryption
Exchange account are $10/month per mailbox and include:
- Exchange ActiveSync (best integration iPhone, Android, Windows phone)
- Constant sync between desktop/mobile devices (push)
- Free copy of Outlook (Windows/Mac)
- Shared and public folders
- Automatic configuration of devices
We can setup aliases (forwarding accounts) as well. There is no charge for aliases that point to an actual mailbox at your domain (ex: firstname.lastname@example.org); however, there is a $2/month charge for aliases that point to an external domain (ex: email@example.com).
If you would like to use the SiteOrganic Email option, please send over a list of mailboxes and aliases to our Care Team to get started.
- Go to Facebook, select your specific album, and copy the full album link (Ex: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.188358777891977.46722.188278087900046&type=3)
- Go to this link: https://embedsocial.com/embed-gallery.php
- On the left hand side where is says "enter album link", you'll paste in the whole link from your Facebook album page (what you copied in step 1) .
- Once you hit the "go" button, you'll see a block of code appear in the block below (left hand side). You will need to copy this.
- Then, go to your page in the SiteOrganic admin console (edit site > edit pages > select group > open page/create new page).
- Switch to the HTML view of the page editor, and paste in the code you copied above.
NOTE: you will want to change one thing in the code. Where it says width="900", you will want to change the 900 to 100%. This will allow the content to span 100% of your page, as opposed to a fixed width.
Go to http://facebookgalleria.com/. On the left hand site (custom options section), enter these items:
- FB Page ID: enter your Facebook page name/ID, which is everything after the Facebook domain (ex: http://facebook.com/churchname)
- Display: choose "specific album"
- Album: you will need to grab this from Facebook. Go to your Facebook page, click photos, click albums, choose the album you want to use, and copy the album number in the address bar. So, the full address will look something like this: hhttps://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.188358777891977.46722.188278087900046&type=3, and you will just copy the bolded portion from this example. NOTE: The other options can either be left with the preset selections or changed, based on how you want the display.
- Once the custom options are in place, click the "generate code" button at the bottom and then copy the block of code that appears in the HTML code section below.
- The last step is to paste this code into the HTML of your page (edit site > edit pages > select group > select page > switch to HTML view)
To setup your email account with a mail client (ie: Outlook, Mac Mail, etc) or phone, you can find instructions here: https://help.emailsrvr.com (for both automatic and manual setup). Once you put in the account info, it will generate documentation for the specific system being used. If you're setting up an iOS device, simply log into the tool from the device's web browser. The tool will detect the iOS device and give you the option to download the mailbox's profile directly into the device in just a few clicks.
For specific server and port info, you can check out the manual info here: http://care.siteorganic.com/email/. The port numbers will be included in the respective documentation.
We do recommend creating a NEW ACCOUNT in your mail client, and if available, use the Auto Setup option. This will allow you to enter your name, email address, and password, and the account will be automatically configured for you. If this does not work, then you can use the manual setup instructions provided in the document. Once the new account is created, you can drag/drop all necessary files from your old inbox to the new one, and then delete the old account.
Alternatively, you are welcome to use Firefox, Chrome, or Safari and the upload process should work in any of those browsers.
If you are still having difficulty uploading your file(s), the issue could be caused by the file name. Click here for more info.
Here are the instructions to retrieve the required code to add this seal to your site:
- You will need to go to Authorize.net and then on the top of the screen where it says Account Login you will select Merchant Login.
- On the page it takes you to enter your login credentials and it will log you in. Once you are logged in select Account and from there you should see the option of Authorize.net Seal(or something that says Seal).
- This will walk you through a process of setting it up, the end result of which is you will be given the HTML code that is required to display the logo.
- Send this HTML code to our Care Team and we can take care of adding it to your checkout page for you.